After this long separation of several months... the Imperial Palace Hotel is happy to announce its reopening on May 19th!
All the staff is looking forward to welcoming you soon, in order to pamper you and make you enjoy the simple pleasures of life that we have missed so much, such as a meal in a restaurant facing the lake, a weekend getaway to Annecy, a relaxing treatment at the Cristal Spa to be pampered and get rid of the tensions of this stressful period, an entertaining evening at the casino to change your mind, etc... All these simple things which, as you will agree, represent a semblance of a return to normal!
This opening will be gradual and in compliance with the reinforced sanitary protocol in order to welcome you safely. It will also follow the restrictions imposed by the government in terms of curfew times.
Reservations for the Imperial Palace Annecy hotel
Reservations for bedroom or suite can be made online via our website or directly via our reservations department for any stay in Annecy from 19 May.
We remind you that we guarantee you the best rate of the moment.
Opening of our restaurants
As required by the government calendar, our restaurants will open in different stages:
- 19 May: Lunch and dinner will only be possible on the terrace of the restaurant La Brasserie., the Hip Bar and its weekly jazz concerts.
The indoor area will be exclusively accessible to hotel guests on this date.
Curfew at 9pm
- 9 June: Reception possible on the terrace and indoors for all our restaurants, La Brasserie, the gastronomic restaurant La Voile and Le Riva* within the Casino Impérial.
Curfew at 11pm
- 13 June : Weekly Sunday Brunch at La Brasserie
Curfew at 11pm
- 30 June: Normal opening hours for all our restaurants,
End of curfew
Cristal Spa reception
You can already book your massage at the Impérial Palace spa for a treatment from 19 May.
The wellness and fitness area will be open from 9 June.
A telephone hotline for all information or to make an appointment will be available from 17 May.
The Casino Impérial
The gaming areas* will also open gradually:
- 19 May: slot machines and electronic games. Curfew at 9pm
- 9 June: traditional games, 11pm curfew
- 30 June: back to normal casino hours
We look forward to welcoming you back and sharing new experiences together!
All dates mentioned are subject to change depending on the evolution of the health situation and government decisions.
*Access is reserved to adults, not banned from gambling, with a compulsory ID