The ninth edition of the High Five Festival in Annecy, of which the Groupe PVG is a partner, will take place from October 5 to 7 on the theme of "Buddies First". Gaylord Pedretti, creator of this major annual event around skiing and board sports, is relying on many novelties for this year 2018! Celebrations just as exceptional and fun await you in the city of Annecy!
The High Five Palace
This year, big novelty... the Imperial Palace of Annecy will be in the heart of this festival and will be renamed for the occasion, the High Five Palace! Indeed, our emblematic hotel in Annecy will host many events in the building but also in the park Charles Bosson.
- High Five Comedy Up: Humor invites itself to the High Five Festival and offers 3 exceptional stand-up parties in the Imperial Palace's Europe Hall with 3 comedians.
- Maxime Gasteuil - Friday October 5 at 8pm
- Dédo - Saturday October 6 at 9pm
- Kheiron - Sunday October 7 at 5pm
- High Five University: Throughout the weekend, you can participate to master classes on various themes such as art, photography, film, fashion, journalism ... all led by quality speakers who will make you discover the realities of their profession. Registration required to attend these 2 hours of classes and practical work.
- This Annecy event also offers various conferences and workshops around sport and outdoor in the premises of the Congress Center of the City of Annecy:
- Friday, October 5 with "Everybody outside" will present you the new expectations and the new uses of the under 25 years
- Saturday, October 6 "Education Parenting and Sport" by Salto Mag, the new free educational magazine dedicated to sport and children
- The Big Air, previously located on Pâquier in 2017, will be replaced by its little brother 15 meters high facing Lake Annecy and placed upon the 4th floor windows of the Imperial Palace. This new structure will allow the public to test the ramp and be hired by pro riders. Guaranteed extreme feeling with airbag reception!
- New: you will be able to test a Tyrolienne from the terraces of the 3rd floor of the hotel Imperial Palace to land in the park facing Lake Annecy.
- Ability to challenge your Swiss idol and challenge Andri Ragettli during a course consisting of several obstacles gym. This will happen in our Imperial Tent.
- Zen time ... Yoga sessions will be led by snowboarder Chloé Sillière on Saturday, October 6 for moments of relaxation in the open air.
Other entertainments during the High Five
You will find a multitude of activities in the City of Annecy, such as the Village of brands at the Haras with animations and stands, presence of a food truck area. You can also ride on a Pump-track, put yourself in the shoes of a biathlete at the "no shooting" stand, introduce the snowboard to the little ones at the Courier Center, meet and interact with Pro-riders, let off steam. Trampoline at the Imperial Beach, attend film sessions at the Pathé Gaumont ... a multitude of activities and surprises await you!
Our restaurants during the High Five Festival
The Imperial Palace's restaurants
are open to the public during the event (excluding on special evening privatization) and will be delighted to welcome you to the heart of the High Five Festival! The Brasserie offers a special menu.
For furtther information, please call our Reception Desk.
Looking forward to introducing you to this new setting of the High Five Palace!!