The Imperial Palace takes you on a journey... immersion in Indian folklore and gastronomy. Let yourself be taken away from it all with a meal-show on the theme of Ireland!
Dinner show in Annecy
Ireland is cherished throughout the world as an enchanting land where legends and reality mingle, a country with lush and grandiose landscapes, spectacular cliffs, the sea, mountains, nature in its purest state... which has earned its nickname of "Emerald Isle".
Discover the unique Irish culture, mainly Gaelic, which includes customs and traditions, language, music, art, literature, cuisine... The musicians pass on their passion for live music (traditional and modern) and make you feel as if time stands still, just so you can enjoy the moment. All the Irish folklore is on board!
Did you know that? Before becoming the symbol of Ireland, its culture and its green valleys, this small wild plant inspired Saint Patrick. He first addresses King Aengus, presenting him with a shamrock to explain the principle of the Trinity (Father, Son and Holy Spirit).
The show is punctuated by a meal with Irish flavours, a clever mix of tradition, delicacy and modernity... enough to offer you a great moment of conviviality for a gourmet break that will make your taste buds travel...
On the menu:
Dates & prices of the Imperial Voyage... in India
Our performance dates:
- Dinner show on Friday 24 & Saturday 25 February at 7.30 pm
- Lunch show on Sunday 26 February at 12 noon
3-course theme menu with wine, mineral waters, coffee + show
- Adult: 75 € Category 1 / 65 € Category 2
- Children up to 17 years old: 39 € Category 1 / 35 € Category 2
- Reduced rate for student and jobseeker: 69 € Category 1 / 59 € Category 2
- Group: 69 € Category 1 / 59 € Category 2
per adult for a reservation of 10 or more confirmed persons (group, company). Direct booking for this rate.
Served at individual tables for 2 to 10 people
- Cancellation or postponement of tickets at no charge on D-7
- 100% cancellation fee after D-7
- Modification of the number of participants or category on request, to be validated by Imperial Palace according to the number requested & availability. Please contact us.
- Cancellation free of charge up to 90 days
- Modification / reduction of the number of participants up to 60 days at no charge
- Changing the number of participants between 60 & 30 days :
. free of charge for 20% of the initial number of participants
. for more than 20% of the group, the 30% deposit will be kept on the cancelled places once the 20% has been deducted
- Modification of the number of participants between 30 & 15 days:
. free of charge for 10% of the initial number of participants
. for more than 10% of the group, the 30% deposit will be kept on the cancelled places once the 10% has been deducted
- Changing the number of participants to 14 days & less: cancelled places will be fully charged
- Increase in the number of participants: on request, to be validated by Imperial Palace according to the number requested & availability
Information on +33 (0)4 50 09 38 88 or by email