Under the impetus of its dinner show "La Revue Imperiale" which has met with great success for 4 seasons, the Imperial Palace Annecy presents a new and unique show, between circus and cabaret, for a very entertaining evening!
The Imperial Palace makes its Great Cabaret Show
The "Impérial Circus" is a dinner-show that will transport you in wonder for an evening of humour and elegance, dance and feathers, magic and illusion, French Cancan, acrobatics, mentalism... a real cocktail of surprises! It is the ideal event in Annecy for your outings as a couple, with the family and children, with friends or for a company party.
The troup has famous and talented artists* such as:
- Sylvain Adry (Cube Juggler Performer): videos https://bit.ly/32tHwiI
- Duo Vitaly
- Ekaterina Zagorskaya (Hoop)
- Virginia (artistic pole)
- Luçay Melvin (Performer singer)
- Lily Rose (Performer singer)
- Dancers of the Imperial Circus
- Sir Loyal
... and always magical or mentalism with Eric Lee in November.
A new and funnier show with a hilarious Mr. Loyalty, always more breathtaking with exceptional international acts, always more dazzling with the Girls & Boys of the Imperial, always more magical with great illusion and mentalism. The tone of the evening is given... Welcome to the great Cabaret of the Imperial Circus!
Performance dates for your dinner show in Annecy
- Saturday 30 October 2021
- Saturday 20 November
- Friday 10 & Saturday 11 December
Other performances coming soon...
Rates of the Imperial Circus Annecy
- "Classical" Formula
109 € per adult
89 € per child (up to 17 years old)
99 € per person for groups of 10 or more guests
"VIP" Formula: Guaranteed placement in the first 5 rows of the room with a glass of champagne
129 € per adult
109 € per child (up to 17 years old)
Rates quoted include the following services:
- 4-course dinner (starter, main course, cheese, dessert). We can adapt the menu in case of allergies or special diets, if we are notified in advance (on site, we will do our best).
- Drinks (mineral waters, ½ bottle of wine and coffee for adult, mineral water & soft to choose for children)
- 1:30 hour show
- For VIPs, a glass of champagne served at the table as an aperitif (an alcohol-free aperitif for children)
Cancellation conditions are indicated at the bottom of the page.
A good gift idea in Annecy
This evening Grand Cabaret will certainly make the happiness of your entourage, and will be an unforgettable and original gift ! If you want to please one of your loved ones for a special occasion, we invite you to contact our reception department or order directly online 24 hours a day (vouchers downloadable immediately)..
Offer as a gift voucher
Stay in Annecy
Combine discovery and relaxation and enjoy an exceptional cabaret stay in a charming hotel on the shores of Lake Annecy.
We offer several all-inclusive packages for the Imperial Circus.
- Cancellation or postponement of tickets at no charge on D-7
- 100% cancellation fee after D-7
- Modification of the number of participants or category on request, to be validated by Imperial Palace according to the number requested & availability. Please contact us.
- Cancellation free of charge up to 90 days
- Modification / reduction of the number of participants up to 60 days at no charge
- Changing the number of participants between 60 & 30 days :
. free of charge for 20% of the initial number of participants
. for more than 20% of the group, the 30% deposit will be kept on the cancelled places once the 20% has been deducted
- Modification of the number of participants between 30 & 15 days:
. free of charge for 10% of the initial number of participants
. for more than 10% of the group, the 30% deposit will be kept on the cancelled places once the 10% has been deducted
- Changing the number of participants to 14 days & less: cancelled places will be fully charged
- Increase in the number of participants: on request, to be validated by Imperial Palace according to the number requested & availability
*non-exhaustive list of artists, which may vary according to performance dates
Information and reservations on +33 0(4) 50 09 38 88, by email or directly at the Hotel Reception
Prebooking is required