After seven successful editions and an audience that continues to be enchanted, the Imperial Annecy Festival returns this summer, from August 13th to 25th, for twelve days of Jazz, Classical Music and Humour with 22 concerts and shows, 11 of which are free
This festival allows the Imperial Palace Annecy to combine joy, show, entertainment and emotions in the presence of talented artists for unique cultural moments that are so long awaited and shared together! This year a diversified programme mixing national, international and young talent awaits you. . .
SEVERAL EVENING FORMATS:
- 6pm: a free discovery concert on our Hip Bar terrace facing Lake Annecy for the aperitif (without prior reservation, subject to availability).
- 9pm: a large-scale concert / show in the Salle de l’Europe including 6 VIP evenings (advance booking, rates according to the category of seat chosen).
- 7pm: an exceptional evening starting with a cocktail dinner followed by an intimate concert at the Imperial Tent with the talented Manu Le Prince.
Jazz, Classical, Humor program
The Imperial Annecy Festivaloffers moments of conviviality, discovery and musical diversity. Rich and colourful programmes of emerging artists, young talent in the field and of great renown selected by our programmers: Benoit Sitzia (classic), Philippe Martel (jazz) and Anne Habermeyer (humour) who makes us happy to join the team.
- Sunday August 13, 6pm : Bloom - Jazz
- Sunday August 13, 9pm : Robin Mckelle - Jazz VIP
Monday Auguts 14, 6pm : Kyrie Kristmanson - World Musics
Monday August 14, 9pm : Trio Emmanuel Rossfelder; Marie Perbost, Ophélie Gaillard - Classical VIP
- Tuesday August 15, 6pm : New Chocolate Dandies - Jazz
Tuesday August 15, 9pm : Robben Ford - Jazz VIP
Wednesday August 16, 6pm : Doc Night Coast - Jazz
Thursday August 17, 6pm : Encuentro Tango Quintet - Word Musics
- Thursday August 17, 9pm : Duo Christian-Pierre Lamarca (violoncelle), Félicien Brut (accordéon) - Classical
- Friday August 18, 6pm : Jour de Fête - World Musics
- Friday August 18, 9pm : Blond Blond Blond - Classical
- Sunday August 20, 6pm: Sirius - Humour
- Sunday August 20, 9pm : Anne Roumanoff - Humour VIP
- Monday August 21, 9pm : Manu Le Prince - Jazz Cocktail & Concert
- Tuesday August 22, 6pm : Aywa - World Musics
- Tuesday August 22, 9pm : Lise De La Salle - Classical VIP
- Wednesay August 23, 6pm : Sabrina Romero Quartet (flamenco) - Traditional Musics
- Wednesday August 23, 9pm : Projet musique & photographies immersives, Isabelle Moretti (harpiste); Vincent Munier (photos) - Classical
- Thursday August 24, 6pm : Doriz Pastre - Jazz
- Thursday August 24, 9pm : Dee Daniels - Jazz
- Friday August 25, 6pm : Disco Mob - Humour
- Friday August 25, 9pm : Christelle Chollet - Humour VIP
What could be better than to let yourself be drawn into this 8th edition for moments of culture to be shared like a parenthesis out of time.