The tenth edition of the High Five Festival Annecy of which the Groupe PVG is a partner, takes place from 4 to 6 October 2019 at the Imperial Palace for the second consecutive year...
This major event around skiing and board sports, created by Gaylord Pedretti will be on the theme "Origins".
Many fun activities and exceptional festivities await you at Lake Annecy!
Access to the High Five Festival
To access to the numerous entertainments such as the village of the marks, the activities around and at the Imperial Palace, a High Pass is needed. Available online or on site but it is strongly recommended to get it in advance.
10 € for the 3 days of the festival with unlimited access
Free for children under 6 and for over 65s / reservation required
High Five Festival entertainments
- The village of the marks: no less than 35 brands & mountains & ski resorts meet up in Charles Bosson Park by the Imperial Palace. A village full of animations and surprises!
- Outdoor cinema in Annecy: giant LED on Lake Annecy in the gardens of the Imperial in addition to sessions at the cinema Pathé Gaumont in Courier ... Installed comfortably in chairs to enjoy the projections, you will have the opportunity to see films of the High Five Festival 2018, cult films of archives... a mix of genres with skiing, snowboarding, amateur projects, novelties, etc.
- Zipline: supervised by the Annecy guides office, you can jump from the 3rd floor terraces of the Imperial Palace hotel to land in the park facing Lake Annecy.
- Ping Pong, billiards on the terraces of the Imperial Palace
- Air bag Völkl Playground: accessible to all, this ramp will allow you to experiment the glide and the figures, covered by professional riders. Guaranteed extreme feeling with 50m by 20m airbag reception. Advised from 10 years old.
- Bungy EJECTION: take off at 21 meters from the ground from 0 to 90km/h! This animation is offered by the station La Clusaz.
- Giant "Raclette": the company Entremont offers you a preview of the first raclette of the season in the gardens of the Imperial Palace. Free for the first 400 festival-goers from 11 am.
Many other activities such as Escape Game, Giant Trampoline, will be on offer throughout the High Five Festival.
High Five Comedy Up
The humor invites itself a second time at the High Five Festival and offers you two exceptional stand up evenings in the Hall of Europe of the Imperial Palace.
On display, 2 comedians will share the scene of the High Five Comedy Up!
- Guillermo Guiz – Friday 4 October 8:30 pm
- Baptiste Lecaplain – Saturday 5 October 8:30 pm
High Five University
Master classes on various themes such as art, photography, cinema, entrepreneurship, audiovisual, digital are available throughout the festival. They are led by quality speakers who will make you discover the realities of their job.
Registration required to attend these 2 hours of classes and practical work.
Program & rates
High Five Festival conferences
During this event, various conferences will be held at the Rotonde de l'Europe, in the premises of the Congress Center of the City of Annecy. On this occasion, you will learn, understand, listen and above all be able to interact with the various stakeholders.
High Five Palace Hotel
For 3 days, the 4-star hotel of the Imperial Palace becomes the High Five Palace ...
Stay in the heart of the High Five Festival to experience all the festivities day and night and enjoy our special rates!
High Five Festival restaurants
The Imperial Palace's restaurants
are open to the public during the event (excluding privatization) and will be delighted to welcome you to the heart of the High Five Festival!
Looking forward to introducing you to this new setting of the High Five Palace !!