The Imperial Palace Annecy
welcomes you in the best conditions possible, for a complete safety and in accordance with the government measures in force. Our teams adapt at every moment to offer you a quality service in line with the current situation.
- Mandatory wearing of masks throughout the establishment
- Hydro-alcoholic disinfectant stations available in all common areas.
- Reinforced cleaning and regular disinfection: door handles, elevator buttons, switches, electronic card readers... Disinfection of textiles with a specific virucidal spray. A cleaning plan has been set up with a follow-up of the passage schedules.
- Installation of Plexiglas for the protection of our customers and employees at the reception of the hotel, the spa, the reception of the casino, as well as at the cash registers points (restaurants, casino,...).
- Only one person or members of the same family at a time in the hotel elevator and two in the convention centre elevators.
- For luggage, we propose to take it up to the room and take it down directly to the car upon departure, to avoid storage with other luggage.
- Arrival and departure times are set, as far as possible, in advance to stagger the presence of clients in the hall.
- Rooms are cleaned according to official protocol. No crossing of clean and dirty linen. The latter is disposed of in individual closed bags.
- Room key cards are deposited in a box. They are then systematically disinfected before being reallocated.
- Food safety standards reinforced as well as in the dining areas: wearing masks and hairnets in the kitchen, hand washing every 30 minutes, restaurant menus downloadable by QR code, table spacing.
- No standing service allowed at the Casino Bar & Hip Bar.
- The wellness area is open to hotel guests and Cristal Spa members. It can accommodate a maximum of 20 people, with prior reservation, for a period of 45 minutes. 15 minutes will be dedicated to the disinfection of surfaces between each time slot.
- The specific time slot for children is currently no longer in effect. Children, regardless of age, are nevertheless accepted at all times and under the conditions mentioned above.
- The fitness room is accessible to hotel guests, without prior reservation, with a maximum of 3 people.
>> Cristal Spa Annecy access conditions
- Direction of traffic at the entrance and in the casino area with floor marking.
- The slot machines have been spaced out, a plexiglass separation has been put in place between each station, and regular disinfection is carried out.
- Wipes and gloves are available to our customers.
>> Imperial Casino sanitary protocol
- A protocol has been put in place for employees. Each employee has received specific training and a charter outlining all operating procedures.
- A "Sanitary Protocol" referent has been designated in each department, in addition to Human Resources, and a daily review is conducted with the teams.
- Wearing of masks by all our staff
As of July 21, the new provisions put in place by the French government require us to control a health pass for each of our casino clients.
It will be effective in August, as soon as we receive the official decree, for our restaurant, hotel and spa areas... so in the entire establishment.
This pass must attest to one of the following 3 conditions and can be presented in digital format via the TousAntiCovid application or in paper form:
- A complete vaccination certificate
- A negative test (RT-PCR or antigenic) less than 48 hours old
- A positive test certificate dated at least 15 days and less than 6 months ago
We scrupulously apply, in real time, the recommendations communicated by the health authorities. This is why these rules can be modified at any time within our establishment if new guidelines are given.