The Imperial Palace Annecy
welcomes you in the best conditions possible, for a complete safety and in accordance with the government measures in force. Our teams adapt at every moment to offer you a quality service in line with the current situation.
- Hydro-alcoholic disinfectant stations available in all common areas.
- Reinforced cleaning and regular disinfection: door handles, elevator buttons, switches, electronic card readers... A cleaning plan has been set up with a follow-up of the passage schedules.
- Rooms are cleaned according to official protocol. No crossing of clean and dirty linen. The latter is disposed of in individual closed bags.
- Room key cards are deposited in a box. They are then systematically disinfected before being reallocated.
- Food safety standards reinforced as well as in the dining areas.
- The Wellness Area is open to hotel guests, Cristal Spa members and external guests under specific conditions. The surfaces are disinfected regularly.
- The fitness room is accessible to hotel guests, without prior reservation
- The treatment rooms are disinfected between each client.
- Disinfection of surfaces is done regularly. A cleaning kit is also available to clients for additional cleaning, on request from the spa reception.
>> Cristal Spa Annecy access conditions
- The slot machines have been spaced out and regular disinfection is carried out.
- Wipes and gloves are available to our customers.
- A protocol has been put in place for employees. Each employee has received specific training and a charter outlining all operating procedures.
- A "Sanitary Protocol" referent has been designated in each department, in addition to Human Resources.
We scrupulously apply, in real time, the recommendations communicated by the health authorities. This is why these rules can be modified at any time within our establishment if new guidelines are given.