After six successful editions and an audience that continues to be enchanted, the Imperial Annecy Festival returns this summer, from August 14th to 26th, for twelve days of Jazz, Classical Music and Humour with 23 concerts and shows, 12 of which are free.
This festival allows the Imperial Palace Annecy to combine joy, show, entertainment and emotions in the presence of talented artists for unique cultural moments that are so long awaited and shared together! This year a diversified programme mixing national, international and young talent awaits you. . .
TWO EVENING FORMATS :
- a free discovery concert on our terraces facing Lake Annecy for the aperitif at 6pm (without prior reservation, subject to availability).
- Then at 9pm, a large-scale concert / show in the Salle de l’Europe, not to mention our 6 VIP evenings with advance booking recommended for paid evenings).
INDEED FOR THIS 7th EDITION :
Jazz, Classical, Humor program
The Imperial Annecy Festival offers moments of conviviality, discovery and musical diversity. Rich and colourful programmes of emerging artists, young talent in the field and of great renown selected by our programmers: Benoit Sitzia (classic), Philippe Martel (jazz) and Anne Habermeyer (humour) who makes us happy to join the team.
- Sunday August 14, 6pm : Zoot Daniels - Jazz
- Sunday August 14, 9pm : Stacey Kent - Jazz VIP
Monday Auguts 15, 6pm : Eliasse - World Musics
Monday August 15, 9pm : Camille & Julie Berthollet - Classical VIP
- Tuesday August 16, 6pm : Nirek Mokar - Jazz
Tuesday August 16, 9pm : Kim Richardson - Jazz
Wednesday August 17, 6pm : Michel Pastre 5TET - Jazz
Thursday August 18, 6pm : Sassy Swingers - Humour
- Thursday August 18, 9pm : Mon Meilleur Copain - Humour
- Friday August 19, 6pm : Louise Weber - World Music
- Friday August 19, 9pm : Mathilde Calderini Duo - Classical
- Sunday August 21, 6pm: Lucie Chochoy - Humour
- Sunday August 21, 9pm : Caroline Vigneaux - Humour VIP
- Monday August 22, 6pm: Diplomaticos - Jazz
- Monday August 22, 9pm : Viktor Lazlo - Jazz Cocktail & Concert
- Tuesday August 23, 6pm : Cissy Street - World Musics
- Tuesday August 23, 9pm : Trio Antara - Classical
- Wednesay August 24, 6pm : Ma Petite - Traditional Musics
- Wednesday August 24, 9pm : Gautier Capuçon and friends - Classical VIP
- Thursday August 25, 6pm : Valentin Martel Trio - Jazz
- Thursday August 25, 9pm : Richard Bona 5TET - Jazz VIP
- Friday August 26, 6pm : La Clate - Humour
- Friday August 26, 9pm : Les Virtuoses - Humour VIP
What could be better than to let yourself be drawn into this 7th edition for moments of culture to be shared like a parenthesis out of time.