The Imperial Palace takes you on a journey... immersion in Indian folklore and gastronomy. Let yourself be taken away from it all with a meal-show on the theme of India!
Dinner show in Annecy
Discover the Indian culture full of humour and poetry through traditional or modern dances. From the Rajput warriors to the palace dancers, via the stars of the cinema... it's the whole of Indian folklore that is invited on board!
You'll enjoy more than an hour of discovery, wonder and humour with the troupe of the Natyadanses company.
The show is punctuated by a meal with Indian flavours, a cuisine characterised by its subtle mix of spices, herbs and vegetables. An unmissable gastronomic break that will make your taste buds travel...
On the menu:
Dates & prices of the Imperial Voyage... in India
Our performance dates:
- Dinner show on Friday 25 & Saturday 26 February at 7.30 pm
- Lunch show on Sunday 27 February at 12 noon
3-course theme menu with wine, mineral water, coffee + show
- 59 € per adult
- 29 € per child up to 12 years old
- 55 € per adult for a reservation of 10 or more confirmed persons (group, company). Direct booking for this rate.
Served at individual tables for 2 to 10 people (or according to current health standards)
- Cancellation or postponement of tickets at no charge on D-7
- 100% cancellation fee after D-7
- Modification of the number of participants or category on request, to be validated by Imperial Palace according to the number requested & availability. Please contact us.
- Cancellation free of charge up to 90 days
- Modification / reduction of the number of participants up to 60 days at no charge
- Changing the number of participants between 60 & 30 days :
. free of charge for 20% of the initial number of participants
. for more than 20% of the group, the 30% deposit will be kept on the cancelled places once the 20% has been deducted
- Modification of the number of participants between 30 & 15 days:
. free of charge for 10% of the initial number of participants
. for more than 10% of the group, the 30% deposit will be kept on the cancelled places once the 10% has been deducted
- Changing the number of participants to 14 days & less: cancelled places will be fully charged
- Increase in the number of participants: on request, to be validated by Imperial Palace according to the number requested & availability
Reservation on +33 (0)4 50 09 38 88 or by email